
The traveling was not fun, and I am glad to be parked in Tallahassee for a while, but it was worth it seeing family and friends. Hung out with Michelle and Charles down in Charleston...Michelle gave me a facial at Urban Nirvana...seriously amazing! Go see her if you get a chance. Spent time with Ricky and Marie and Mom and Dad as well, since I was home for the week in between - love being able to work from a distance. Spent an entire day with Lindsey and little Dana...so relaxing and nice. Had lots of thai food...they have the best thai in Santee and Elloree...seriously! Plus, Scott and I were able to see friends and family at the wedding, shower, and Donald's 40th birthday party. The shower was so beautiful. The girls did such an awesome job! It was exactly what I had imagined. I have a ton of pictures...email me and I'll send you the link.
My belly is noticeably growing each week...just when I thought it couldn't get any bigger!
I am 35 weeks today...which is nerve-racking and exciting. Went to a breastfeeding class last night and got a ton of great information and Molly (lactation consultant) cleared up a lot of myths that people keep throwing at us. Scott and I both had dreams about Poppy last night...usually we can't tell if Poppy is a boy or girl in our dreams...but last night both of us could tell and of course we both dreamed something different! We got a good laugh out of it this morning. The "ring" test was done for fun my our friend's mom when we were in SC...she has only been wrong twice in 27 years!
Scott's been busy with work and getting house and baby stuff ready...we keep adding to his "honey do" list. I've been busy with work, getting stuff ready for Poppy, doing research and writing, etc...my list keeps growing as well. Trying to get as much done as possible so I don't have to worry about it when Poppy comes. I want to spend as much time with Poppy as possible since I won't have much time. Our garden is looking great...made pesto from the basil and we've enjoyed pasta with pesto and a pesto pizza. Also got the first taste of our cherry tomatoes...nothing like a tomato you grow yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment