Even though I had my dolphin and my music and Sitti had a great crib and nursery for me, staying in a new place for the first time was a bit scary. I slept well but there was a lot going on and when I woke up in a new place I was a bit disoriented and had a little melt down. However, after a bit, I realized that things were okay.
One cool thing about going to SC was getting to meet more family and getting to meet and see lots of friends. Plus, I may have met my future boyfriend...watch out Mr. Moberg :) (Dana was just adorable!). I got to spend some time with my cousin Elise. She showed me her jumperoo. Mom video taped it...it was really cool and Elise was having a blast! I also got to meet my great grandmamma and I got to show off my Clemson gear...it was the first game of the season.
Hanging out with cousin Elise. She thought my ear was her toy :)


My friend Dana came over and we played. He's a doll, isn't he!


I was christened while I was in SC. It was at the same church that mom and dad got married in. I wore the same gown that mom and Aunt Michelle wore. Everyone came to watch! Afterward we went to lunch. It was so much fun!




I sure was tired after lunch. Please take note of my cute dress. Thanks Aunt Liz, Hope, Grace, Julie, & Katie!

Daddy got sick when we were at home. We later found out he had the flu so I haven't had daddy time in quite a while. I miss him but he is starting to feel better so we can snuggle soon. Mommy and I took care of him and Dylan kept him company all day long since Mommy and I had to stay in the other room. Mommy also had her preliminary exams. She told me that she is so happy they are over! Her and Rebekah keep saying that I'll have a PhD before I know it since I get to study with them so often!
Meet my new friend...Inkie the lamb. He is very snugglie! I also learned a new trick...that's right soon I'll be able to get those toes!

No comments:
Post a Comment