Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Showing off by Addi

This past Saturday mom, dad, and I had a great time together! We went to the fair, which of course doesn't really seem like an extravagant thing, but boy did we have fun! I enjoyed looking at all of the animals, and I was so excited to see how much fun mom and dad were having. Although mom had been to the fair numerous times growing up, she really didn't remember watching them show cows or the exhibits- it was more about the games and rides. Dad use to show cows growing up so he gave us the "insiders" view. They wash and shave them! We got to see tiny baby goats and several piglets nursing.

I stayed awake the entire time at the fair! It was sunny so I had a chance to sport my new shades.

Mrs. Alice gave mom my first piece of artwork (handprints) from school. I had a blast making it and tried to sneak some orange paint home on my clothes but mom caught me and washed my clothes.


This weekend I get to see Vanessa and Sylvie. We are going to have a photoshoot and a school meeting at Lake Ella and of course talk about life, school, and research. Mom keeps telling me that I'm going to have a PhD by the end of it all ;-). Mimi Rie and Granddad Rick are coming in town as well. I can't wait to see them! They are going to visit with us since we will be in Michigan next week and since Dylan isn't coming with us, they are going to take her home with them for a while. I sure am going to miss her.

Speaking of Michigan, we are leaving on Monday for Lisa's wedding. I am so excited to get to meet everyone. Mom bought me a party dress to wear to the wedding!

My new thing to do is throw my pacis and toys. I just get so excited I can't help it. Its funny watching mom and dad search for my pacis under my crib.

1 comment: