Addison has always been a sweet girl, but today she did something that brought tears to my eyes. She was playing with some plastic bowls, spoons, and cups, and I decided to show her how to feed her doll. She hasn't had much interest in this doll since she got it at Christmas. However, she grabbed the doll from me, rocked it in her arms cuddling it, gave it a kiss and a hug, then handed the doll to me. She was so happy about cuddling this doll. It was so sweet. Then she pretended to fed the doll, me, and herself. It is so cute because she knows that we are pretending and does little smacking noises after she pretends to eat or feed me or the baby. I guess I did this when I showed her how to feed the baby. My sweet baby girl!
And another molar broke through last week. She now has 10 teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment