Monday, October 18, 2010

Maclay Gardens

Last weekend Scott, Addison, and I went to Maclay gardens to see the scarecrows and have a picnic. Each year they have a scarecrow contest and people can vote on which scarecrow is their favorite. Then at a night jazz festival in the gardens (this coming weekend I think) they announce the winners. We've never been so it was really fun getting to see the scarecrows. We have a lot going on next weekend so I doubt we will make it to the festival but we did vote for our favorite.
Our favorite!

Close-up
Aside from walking in the gardens and picnicking, we were able to peak in on a wedding happening at 10/10/10 at 10:10am, we played with Addison on the slide and swings, and we just enjoyed being together.








The day before Addison and I had a play-date with Vanessa and Sylvie, which was a blast! We colored, played with their bird (well tried to play with it!), played on the swings, and just hung out. Addison and I were stung by a bee when leaving! It chased us around the car and got me first then Addison. Luckily she isn't allergic and only cried for a couple of minutes. It was a bumblebee, which was a bit odd since they aren't really aggressive. After our play-date we met Scott at Cabos for lunch. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment