Last Saturday Scott took Addi to a BBQ and Airplanes event at the airport where they ate french fries and watched the airplanes. That kid LOVES french fries and of course anything with ketchup. Here are some pictures Scott took. He said they had a blast. I was at home working on class stuff so I wouldn't be behind when we are out of town.
That morning Addi and I make chocolate chip pancakes (whole wheat with dark chocolate) and they were amazing! I am teaching her how to whisk and measure and cook :) We drizzled them with maple syrup that Vanessa and Sylvie brought us from Vermont.
 |
| Whisking for bubbles :) |
 |
| Saturday before the game. Scott and I had a birthday party so we were getting ready and waiting on Natalie. She wants to wear her Clemson shirt everyday so when Saturday comes, she gets really excited that she can :) We only have one and they are hard to come by down here. |
No comments:
Post a Comment