Wednesday, August 29, 2012

July and August Pictures

Sooooooo much has gone on in the last couple of months that the blog has been put on the back burner. But I will post some pictures and captions to try to update everyone as best as I can. Once things calm down a bit I will post more often, I promise. We are doing great! Addison is growing up so quickly! She loves to pretend and right now her favorite things to pretend to be are a cat and a doctor. Her favorite color, blue is now shared with purple and pink and she says the funniest things. We had a birthday party for her at school and then had a pool party for immediate family at the house. We had visits from friends in NC and GA (we've seen more of Laura and Carrie and their families in the last few months than in the last year and it is GREAT!), went to the beach, had our first dance class and so much more! We spend a lot of time at our parents' houses on the weekends and are so much closer to so many friends and family.

Smilin' girls

Addi's birthday party at school

Addi's birthday party at school - her class was singing her a birthday song


Jocelyn - the other day Addi told someone that Joc was her sister :)

mmmmm - I want it!

Jocelyn

Dalton - such a handsome little man!

Swinging with their Daddies 

ME and Addi

Dalton is almost as big as the girls!

Making peach cobbler

Making sure the peaches from Papa's orchard taste ok

Making peach cobbler

Making peach cobbler

Laura and Ashlyn visited us from GA! We went and saw the cows at Papa's house


My 80s rockstar

Here she looks like an 80s diva

Ashley and her girls

Sullivan's Island

Sullivan's Island

Sullivan's Island

Playing with Daddy in the water - she finally went in the ocean! Sullivan's Island

Sullivan's Island

Getting ready for her tap class. She is taking pre-ballet and pre-tap this year.

We are so excited that Brooks is in our dance class!
Addi has started drawing people - sometimes they just have legs coming out of their head , but this one had a body and she told me it was her Mama :) Her first drawing of me was on a birthday picture for her Sitti so I made sure I took a picture.

Yum, sushi! 

Happy birthday, Mimi!

2 comments:

  1. Love them all Jennifer! You've got such a great little girl and family! Love the kitchen pics, especially the one with piggy on the floor :) Tell Addison I said hello.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome, Nat! The piggy is a piggy bank. You put money in him and he walks around and snorts. When he gets full he rolls over and all the money comes out :)

      Delete