Hamilton was baptized on December 8th and it was a lovely ceremony. Afterward our family hosted a Baptism party and everything was wonderful! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
 |
| Derrick and Michelle are Hamilton's Godparents |
 |
| Addison insisted on having a picture of her and her brother |
 |
| Papa and the grandbabies |
 |
| This is the same christening gown that Michelle and I wore. Addison, Jocelyn, and now Hamilton have all worn it as well. |
 |
| I forgot to take pictures before the Baptism so I took them afterward at Aunt Martha's house. You can still see the anointing oil on Hamilton's head |
 |
| Someone gave this cute outfit to Marie so Hamilton wore it for the party |
 |
| Holy Holy Holy Baptism |
 |
| The decorations were lovely |
 |
| Hamilton and his Godmother |
No comments:
Post a Comment