Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Addison' Updates

Addison is rolling all over the place - both back to front and front to back. We have to be careful to watch her because she ends up places she shouldn't be very quickly. She is trying to sit up but topples over every time she tries. About half the time she puts her hands down to brace herself, but most of the time its a sideways fall. If she is elevated (like on a pillow) she tries to sit up. Today she finally did it! I was so excited to see it. She stayed up for 5-10 seconds and then fell over. We are looking forward to spending some time in SC. We leave on Friday. I am not looking forward to packing all of our stuff (and the car) and driving half of the trip by myself. I am meeting Scott in Jacksonville. He left today and is working there all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment