Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weeks of Updates...

Since we last talked, we went to Michigan, Addison traveled by plane for the first time, we went to Frankenmuth (in Michigan), we celebrated my cousin Lisa's wedding, Addison met Santa, and Addison turned 5 months old. It was so cold in Michigan. Of course it was warm for all the Michigan folks, but we froze! Scott, Dad, Charles, and my Uncle Joe went to the Lion's game and the casino while we rehearsed and spent the day doing wedding stuff. They had a good time although the Lion's lost and they came back empty handed.

Addison did well on the plane until the last flight. She screamed for about 30 minutes and nothing we did calmed her down. I couldn't get her to nurse. Finally she fell asleep. My ears were popping like crazy so I'm sure that was it.

Frankenmuth is a "little Bavaria" in Michigan. http://www.frankenmuth.org/ They have the world's largest Christmas shop (Bronner's). It was so much fun! Scott, Addison, and I went with my Aunt Mary Jo. We loved spending the day with Aunt MJ - we never get to do that so it was a special treat. We enjoyed it so much.


Here are few pictures from our time in Michigan and from Lisa's wedding. I have so many - it was hard to pick which ones to post. I will upload them eventually and send them out. It was beautiful - she was beautiful! Everyone enjoyed getting to meet Addison and of course snuggling with her. I can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding. Lisa had one taken with Addison so I can't wait to order it.



Addison met Santa today. She didn't cry or get upset -actually I don't think she even noticed.

This past week my dad was here to help take care of Addison while I did schoolwork. We enjoyed it so much and it was so helpful having him here to hang out with Addison. He is such an amazing Grandpa - really a natural with babies. We miss him so much. The semester ends this week so after this week I can play catch up with work and writing. Here they are napping.

1 comment: