
Today I turned around and Addi was standing up! She was holding onto her blocks box pulling blocks out of it. When she turned to look at me the box tumbled over and the blocked spilled out all over her. In addition to her love of blocks, Addi loves playing with her "house" and loves having books read to her. If she is cranky, all we have to do is pull out a book and read it to her. She enjoys the baby sign language books, animal books, the Doggies book - she giggles at all the different barks, and books with flip pages. She also likes climbing all over us if we are on the floor. She is growing so quickly, I am trying to cherish all the little moments and snuggle times. If she falls asleep in my arms, I enjoy just cuddling with her. Here is a picture of her from last week at a bridal store.
No comments:
Post a Comment