Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finally, it broke!

Addi's fever never got above 101 today! I think it finally broke. I know the doc didn't seem concerned with 104.5 but that is kind of scary two days in a row! She didn't eat anything all day and didn't want any liquids (pus covered throat but not strep). She is showing signs of dehydration (no tears when she cries and no wet diapers since 7am) so I made an appointment for the morning and am feeding her pedialyte with a dropper - she took a couple of tsp. She did take a couple of oz of formula right before she went to bed so maybe we will get a wet diaper. She also ate a few bites of dinner. I tried everything all day - all her favorites plus popsicles, smoothies, broth - she just didn't want anything. Hopefully, she will be fine by the morning and we can cancel her appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment