Monday, December 13, 2010

Pictures - Pictures - Pictures

Scott had a nasty stomach bug late Saturday night and all day Sunday so Addi and I just hung out and played. She was an angel all weekend and we had a blast!
Sitting quietly reading her books. She did this a lot on Sunday.

After removing the books 1 by 1 and then reading each one she carried the basket around. She just wants to work out her mind and body.

Her new hat

This is her "I know I'm not suppose to touch the tree but I really, really want too" I guess mommy should have been redirecting her instead of taking a picture :) Another gate went up after this picture so she no longer has access to the tree - removing the temptation.

Just sitting and watching
"Dylan, why are you sleeping? Play with me, okay?"

Rolling on the floor laughing.

"Hmmm...how do I get over this gate?"

Appetite for destruction

ADDED LATER: Santa visit

No comments:

Post a Comment