Addi, Scott, and I came down to SC last weekend. Scott had to go back to FL so mom and I took Addi to NC to see family and friends. We visited with Aunt Libby, and Srs. Michel, Boo, and Sol. We also visited Carrie and Mary Elizabeth and Carrie's parent's Linda and Reed. The visit was great but it was too short!
 |
| Sweet Mary Elizabeth. She is the snuggliest and smiliest baby I've ever met! |
 |
| At 6 months apart, they are only a couple of pounds apart :) |
 |
| Addi playing with ME's toys |
 |
| Getting ready to head to lunch with Linda and Carrie |
 |
| Riding Aunt Libby's scooter at the Convent. By the end of the trip Addi new how to make it go faster!?! |
 |
| Addi loved the Christmas lights at the Convent. |
 |
| Addi loved the tree at Convent as well. Luckily, she was nice to it. |
 |
| Addi loved BeBe! She is one of the nurse's dogs at the Convent infirmary. |
Addi didn't sleep well at night while we were in NC. She napped a lot though! Turns out she has double ear infections. Only one was draining (the drainage tipped us off to the infection) - her tubes are coming out it turns out. So we are on antibiotics and a decongestent for the upper-respirtory infection. She is starting to sleep better and seems to be feeling better, which is great since it is Christmas Eve! She is still really clingy though, which I understand since she is sick. Addi doesn't seem to understand Christmas, but she can say "Santa" and knows that Santa says "ho ho". She was obsessed with the baby Jesus at the Convent as well.
Addi also made Michelle's day the other night by calling for her in the night. She did it again this morning but Michelle wasn't here. So cute!
Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.
 |
| We had to block off the tree and presents. Before we put up the gate, Addi climbed the presents to get to one on top with a white bow! |
 |
| Playing with a Christmas present she got in NC. Don't you love the owl shirt/dress! Vintage, I think - I picked it up at a consignment sale and adore it. It has a label but I can't find anything about it to get more like it. |
 |
| Trying to get on Sitti's computer |
No comments:
Post a Comment