All is well. I've set a date for my prospectus (dissertation proposal) defense at the end of March so hopefully I will pass that and won't have many revisions before I can start collecting data. I am busy working on other research, school stuff, and consulting jobs.
Addison, Scott, and I have been enjoying the nice weather and are spending time outside as much as we can. Each day that we pick her up from school she runs to her cubbie and gets her jacket and then asks her teacher for her cup. She then says bye and runs over to us. When she sees her pictures or reflection in the mirror she says, "addi" and smiles. She loves giving hugs, especially to us, Dylan, and her toys. Our little girl is growing up so quickly.
 |
| Giving Dylan hugs |
 |
| More hugs |
 |
| We asked Addi to say "cheese" for the camera... |
 |
| Just hanging out |
 |
| Swinging in the park behind our church |
 |
| Addi thinks this platform is made for her! |
 |
| "I'll go down the slide in a minute, ok Mom" |
 |
| "See, here I go...no wait, just kidding" |
No comments:
Post a Comment