Thursday, August 25, 2011

18 teeth! (and more)

Addi has 18 teeth now! Her second 2nd year molar just cut through. She also pee-peed in the potty yesterday! Usually she just wants to sit on it and hang out but yesterday she actually went! I almost fell over, and I think she was just as shocked as I was. We aren't potty training yet, but at least she finally did more than just sit on it. She has also started asking for her "glasses" each time she has a piece of paper to read. The only glasses she has are sunglasses so it is really cute! "Oh Lord" is one of her newest phrases. Not sure where it came from (maybe school). The other day we were walking through a parking lot and there was water everywhere. She looked up at Scott and said, "oh Lord, Daddy. Water all over."

Life if good in the Myers' household. We are busy and our next several months are about to get much more hectic. I am teaching an undergrad course this year and classes start next week. I am excited to get back in the classroom. I started physical therapy and will probably be going twice a week for a while. I also have two week long conference trips (one to Seattle where Scott will go with me) and one in Jacksonville where the internship program is. Plus, I just started collecting data for my dissertation so I am busy doing interviews, transcribing, observing and analyzing. I am working on a handful of other projects as well. I am excited about everything and hope that things don't get too overwhelming.

Here are some pictures from the last week.

She is actually sleeping like this on the couch.

I've started making bows and clips when I have a little time. Here is one of the curly ones. I made some cute flower ones - vintage looking - the other day as well but don't have pictures.

The other morning I went to take a picture of Addi and after taking one picture she ask me to take a picture of Dylan and Daddy before I took any more of her. So here are the pictures from that sequence.






No comments:

Post a Comment