Thursday, December 8, 2011

A few pictures from Thanksgiving

Here are a few pictures of our trip to SC for Thanksgiving.

We had a lot going on during that week...

Wednesday: Michelle and I spent time in Charleston doing baby stuff...I LOVE baby stuff and Michelle is gorgeous!
Thursday: Two Thanksgiving dinners with family - oh my the yummy goodness and lots of fun with family!
Friday: Black Friday Shopping with Mom, Michelle, and my aunts and cousins - so fun and great deals!; Aunt Mary's 50th birthday party
Saturday: 60th birthday parties for Mr. Ricky and Aunt Jane and Clemson/USC game
Sunday: Travel home

I have a TON of pictures that I will put on Shutterfly and send out via email. Miss everyone dearly!

This is the face Addi makes if you ask her to say "cheese"



Addi's first roasted marshmallow...she looked at PaPa like he ruined the marshmallow and asked for a new one (haha!)

Happy 60th birthday! Orange velvet cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment