Last weekend Scott went to NC to watch Clemson play in the ACC championship (GO TIGERS!) and Addi and I had a girls' weekend. I had a lot of work to do so I couldn't make the trip, but with help from Natalie, I was able to get a huge amount of work finished. We had a busy weekend...after Addi's trip to the playground with Natalie, Addi took a nap and then the two of us went to Lake Ella to see the ducks, pet the friendly dogs, listen to the music, and just hang out. That night Natalie, Brandy, and Cristal came over for Natalie's 30th birthday, and we had more girl time with dinner and drinks! Sunday after church, Addi and I went to Vanessa and Sylvie's for a play-date, and then had lunch at our favorite restaurant. Scott ended up catching an earlier flight so we picked him up early and were able to spend some family time before the day ended. It was a nice weekend filled with a lot of friends, family, and fun!
 |
| Addi wanted to help me clean...of course she was wearing pjs and her birthday tiara, but that is the fun of it! |
 |
| A rainbow at Lake Ella |
 |
| Seriously watching the ducks |
 |
| Rocks and leaves! |
 |
| Happy Birthday, Natalie! |
 |
| Cake pops at Sylvie's house |
Haha- I laughed out loud seeing Addi cleaning in pjs with her tiara on! How cute!
ReplyDeleteIt would have been okay to post my picture- as long as it turned out 1/2 decent!!
Thanks for hosting the gathering- it was fun and memorable!!
I know! Plus likes to sing Happy Birthday when she wears it.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to add the picture then - I think it is a good picture :)