Saturday, April 7, 2012

Scott Meets Jocelyn (March 17th Weekend)

The following weekend we headed down to Charleston so Scott could meet Jocelyn. Scott was finally in town and starting his transfer with UPS that Monday so he didn't have to go back to Florida. It is so nice finally having him home.

While in Charleston, we went on a walk with the kids. Once we got back to the house, we were all standing around and Jocelyn was sitting in her car seat on the floor below our feet. We hear Addison say, "oh she's heavy" and all look down to see Addison holding Jocelyn. We had to talk to her about asking permission before she picks up the baby. We also had to be careful that we didn't put her in Addi's reach. Needless to say, Addison is in love with her new cousin and always wants to hold her, help take care of her, feed her "under my shirt" as she told Michelle, and see pictures of her when she isn't around. I had fun taking pictures of Jocelyn while we were visiting. I included a few of them below. She slept most of the time so I had no problem getting pictures. I could hold her all day long. She is so adorable and cuddly! She was only awake a couple of times while we were there so it was a miracle I caught it on camera :)

Already into her Irish heritage
Mama, she's trying to get me!

Just watching "her baby"







One of the only times she was awake






2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at your photo skills. Did you get all those yourself?! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat! I did take them myself.

    ReplyDelete