Saturday, April 7, 2012

Visiting Jocelyn & Elise's 3rd Birthday

Addison was able to meet Jocelyn on March 11th. Her and I went to Charleston that morning and spent a couple of hours with her, Michelle, and Charles. The day before we celebrated Scott's birthday.

Helping Daddy blow out the candles

Holding Jocelyn for the first time


Reading to Jocelyn "Once upon a time..."


After Addison and I visited with them, we headed to Elise's 3rd birthday party. It was so much fun and so great to live close enough that we can actually attend! Addi was shy at first but Ella Russell grabbed her hand and took her out to play. She really enjoyed it!

After the first couple of times she insisted on doing it herself including the jumping off (below). I thought I was going to have a heart attack or have to take Addi to the ER for her first broken bone. It didn't get any easier to watch...even after jump #20. 

Elise and Ella Russell




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Scott! Addison and Jocelyn are so cute together! I bet your baby fever has escalated big time!

    ReplyDelete