Graduation was amazing! I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was so emotional and grinning ear-to-ear the entire time! We rented a house outside of Tallahassee and friends and family came over to celebrate. I can't believe that I am finally finished and am so grateful for the love and support of family and friends along this amazing journey! Getting a PhD is such a wonderful accomplishment and I am proud of myself. There were times along the way that I wasn't sure I would ever get here but here I am! I am going to post a video of me getting hooded, pictures of the day, and a video of Addison and Brandy dancing.
I took this the night before graduation
Right before I walked across stage
Most of my classes were in the College of Education building - Stone Building
My parents have been such a rock of support in my life!
I am so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws - always supportive and loving
Vanessa is not only a wonderful mentor and major professor but a wonderful friend! Thanks, V!
Future doc?
This is a video of me graduating - I narrowed it down to my hooding so it's just over 5 minutes.
Here are some pictures from the graduation celebration. I wish I would have taken more pictures. I didn't pull out the camera until later in the evening.
Lake Talquin
this is a video of Addison and Brandy dancing at our graduation celebration
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You did amazingly well, you look great, what an accomplishment. So proud of you and your determination! You can do anything you set your mind to! So happy for you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You did amazingly well, you look great, what an accomplishment. So proud of you and your determination! You can do anything you set your mind to! So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nat!
Delete