Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Updates

November has flown by and I can't believe that today is December 1st! Much has happened in November. I passed my dissertation defense on November 5th and will be graduating in December. YAY!!! Michelle and I took the girls to a marionette puppet show and really enjoyed it. They spent the weekend with Addi and I. I helped host a baby shower for my childhood friend, Jana, and was able to visit with old friends. We met Lisa and Chris' baby girl, Sarah --- oh my what a sweet cutie! We had Thanksgiving and then Scott and I went to Clemson. Addi got terribly sick and her and I were out last week so she could recover. Pictures from our November adventures are below.

Columbia Marionette Theatre

Columbia Marionette Theatre

Columbia Marionette Theatre

Columbia Marionette Theatre




Eli and Addi at Jana's Baby Shower

Eli and Addi at Jana's Baby Shower

old friends 



Chris




Aunt Gilley and Sarah

Cousins

Cousins -I laugh every time I see this picture!



Hard to tell from this picture but Jocelyn and Sarah are the same size - Jocelyn may have a 1/2 inch on Sarah but they are very close in size



Making Lebanese food

Hanging out with family

Hanging out with family

Melanie, Chris, and Sarah

Jocelyn and her Daddy

Jocelyn is coming at me trying to get the camera

Aunt 'Nina is feeding and cuddling Sarah

Thanksgiving - cousins just hanging out at Mimi's

Thanksgiving - cousins just hanging out at Mimi's

Thanksgiving - Granddaddy and Addi drawing

Elise and Addi playing

Painting Christmas ornaments


Clemson-Carolina Game Pictures








No comments:

Post a Comment