I can't believe our baby girl turned 4! Here are pictures from her actual birthday and her birthday (the day after). Although it rained for days and days, it held off on the day of her party, which is a good thing considering we just moved into our home the weekend before and having the party inside would have been a challenge. She was so excited about being 4 and had a wonderful birthday!
 |
| I love this picture! |
 |
| Hugging our new puppy, Bella! |
 |
| We were singing her happy birthday |
 |
| Playing with Jocelyn and her new toys from Aunt Michelle, Uncle Charles, and Jocelyn. |
 |
| After two rounds of all kids trying to break the pinata, Scott had to hit it and break it! |
 |
| She got excited as she opened each card and present. |
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at all those kids and adults you had over- I think it's great! And a pool to keep everyone cool and entertained- I think I'm moving up your way! Glad everyone had a fun day, especially Addi!!
It was great! I wish you could have been here. Move on over :)
ReplyDelete