Born on May 9th, we adopted Bella Anne on July 6, 2013 at 9 weeks old. She is a cute, cuddly, crazy little golden retriever! She is really soft and fluffy and although there were a couple of days that I thought we were crazy for getting a puppy, I am so glad that we did! She is a sweetheart, and we all love her. She gets on Dylan's nerves but once she stops trying to bite her ears and jump on her, I'm sure Dylan will play with her more. Right now Dylan just ignores her and lets her take her toys and treats away from her. She also tries to snuggle up with Dylan, which of course makes Dylan get up and walk away. She was the smallest of the litter but will probably still be 65-70 pounds. She looks chubby but is all fur and belly.
 |
| She loves cartoons! |
 |
| She likes to stick her head in the shower or bath...depending on whichever one you are taking. |
 |
| She knows where every vent in the house is. |
Oh my goodness I don't think she could be any cuter!! And she looks like a big girl! The one of her watching the tv surrounded by toys and babies is too much!! Happy for you all!
ReplyDelete