starting to "talk" to us and is smiling more often although I can't catch it on camera or video.
Scott and I traded the Tahoe for a Honda Pilot. We took advantage of the Cash for Clunkers plan. Its a pretty incredible deal considering she had over 190K miles on her and was worth less than $1000 trade-in value without Cash4Clunkers. We will miss our Tahoe very much...she has been with us for so long. After all, she was the topic of conversation the night of our first kiss - Scott just bought her and I didn't believe him. She has been right there along with us on beach and mountain trips, prom night, the morning after our wedding, camping with Dylan, Scott, and I, Clemson football games, concerts, SC, NC, FL...the list goes on and on. Addison did get to ride in her one time. She will be missed greatly and we are sad that they are putting her down. So goodbye dear friend.
I began school and research related things this week. It feels good to get back into things but its a bit daunting to think that classes start on the 24th! Addison starts day care later that week. Scott is going to take off my first day back at work and my first day of classes.
Dylan is doing well. She doesn't really pay Addison any attention but does notice when she isn't around and looks for her and watches over her. Brandy watched Addison for an hour the other day and said that Dylan followed her around making sure Brandy was taking care of Addi correctly. So as much as Dylan wants to pretend that she doesn't notice Addison, we know she does!
Can I call her Addi-Turbo...? Those are only THE BEST knitting needles... and she's growing so fast!
ReplyDelete