Sunday, August 23, 2009

Great News!!!

Addi will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I really can't believe that she is almost two months old. We went to see the ortho doctor this past Friday and Addison no longer has to wear her harness all the time. She upgraded to a new one (thank God - the other was so gross - I wasn't allowed to wash it) and only has to wear it at night for about 8 more weeks. I will be able to wash this one since she only has to wear it at night but its "hand wash/air dry" so the doctor nixed washing the first one. He said her hips are looking great.

She also slept from 9pm last night until 7am this morning. YAY for sleep!

I start school tomorrow so Scott took off work so he could take care of Addi. We start child care on Friday. We visited with lots of friends this past weekend so I'll upload more pictures when I get a chance. I made a video and am going to post it on YouTube...I'll send an email out sharing the private link.

No comments:

Post a Comment