Addi rolled over (back to belly) on Friday. She did it twice in a row. She was hanging out in her crib Friday afternoon. I walked out for a minute and her bottom half was completely rolled over - her top half was almost there. I watched for another minute (so excited I was about to jump out of my pants!) when she turned all the way over. She hung out for a while and then I flipped her back over (she didn't feel like being on her belly). She rolled right back over and then got upset because she was on her belly again. She hasn't done it again but it was so exciting!
almost there...
there she goes!
Michelle had a great visit with her Aunt Michelle. They cuddled, played, and hung out. Saturday Scott, Michelle, Addi, and I went to the Pumpkin Festival in Havana. It was so cold! We had Addi in all leggings, long sleeves, a hat, and her pumpkin costume. She looked so warm while the rest of us froze. We had a wonderful time drinking hot cocoa, sharing funnel cakes, watching the dog costume contest, and walking in and out of the shops.
My parents are coming in town this weekend. I can't wait to see them and I know Addi can't wait to see her Sitti and PopPop. Emma's going away party is Friday night. They are going to watch Addi so we both can go. Emma is excited to have a play date with Addi this Tuesday.
Here is a picture of Addi admiring the foot rattles Aunt Jan and Uncle Phil gave her. Plus a few random pictures of Addi.
No comments:
Post a Comment