Addi didn't have a fever this morning but I didn't think she seemed well enough to go to day care so Scott was home part of the day to help take care of her. We are so luckily that he doesn't leave for DC until Monday. They have his hotel suite booked from Monday through April. I am so glad that I didn't send her to school because I just took her temperature again and it was 100.8. She is really fussy and has been sleeping all day. So we are just doing what we can. She ate a small amount of carrots and bananas but hasn't wanted solids in two days. She is nursing well though.
On another note...I sent my major prof my first chapter of my dissertation. It is a very rough draft but I need to see if I am on the right track. She is going to let me know. Until then I am writing away at the next two chapters. YAY!
Dylan is doing better. She has lost 5 lbs and her thyroid levels are in normal range. She is much more active and seems much more happy.
I am really behind this week but with mom coming in town I am going to do a little bit of work this weekend. Scott and I are going on an afternoon date on Saturday. Probably lunch at a wonderful cuban place and an afternoon movie. Sunday will be spent working. Scott will pack and probably do some household things he's been meaning to do. I will write and do some research stuff I'm behind on. Addi will hang out with her Sitti.
No comments:
Post a Comment