Today I am going to give Addison peaches. I guess if I add a bit of breastmilk it will be a peaches and cream treat :)
Today is day 3 of Scott being in DC. We miss him so much and he is sick so I know he isn't having a great time up there. But he is liking the work part of it. I am trying to remember to send him a text picture of Addison everyday...I forgot yesterday and he was very sad. So note to self - do not forget to send cute pictures of Addi to Scott.
So far Addison has had a variety of foods: rice cereal, butternut squash, peas, applesauce, avocado, green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, bananas, and pumpkin. I make everything but the cereal, applesauce and pumpkin. I just buy all natural nothing added 100% applesauce and pumpkin. I want to make the applesauce, I just haven't had the time yet. She is really digging the pumpkin. It may be her new favorite behind applesauce. She did the sign for "milk" this past weekend. She isn't doing it consistently but she did it a few times for mom and I. Actually she did it for mom first! Mom thought she was waving. It wasn't until later that she realized it and told me. Then Addi did the sign for me. She doesn't do it when asked and really only does it when she is in her high chair.
Elise's birthday present came in and Addison really likes it. I've been wanting to get her one...so I may be picking one up for her 8month birthday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment