We had a wonderful weekend with my mom in Florida. She left 6 inches of snow in SC for her grandbaby! Mom hung out with Addi on Saturday afternoon while Scott and I went on a date. We enjoyed cuban food and watched The Blind Side. Talk about waterworks but really inspirational! We all spent Addison's 1st Valentine's Day together and it was great! Of course out of all of her Valentines and Valentine's presents she went for the box first...
Scott leaves this week for DC. I'm playing catch-up. Michelle is coming in town this weekend.
Some pictures from earlier in the week. The one of Addison in the basket reminded me of when Michelle and I would play. Scott was pulling Addison around in the basket and I use to do that with Michelle all the time. I really loved clothes baskets and diaper boxes!
No comments:
Post a Comment