Monday, March 15, 2010

St Mark's Florida

Scott and I went bike riding out at St. Mark, Florida for his birthday. After we biked several of the trails near the lighthouse, we grabbed lunch at the Riverside Cafe. Yum! Addison had a playdate with her friend Ella and her parents. Thanks Rebekah and Joe!

























We had a great time, and I realized how out of shape I am especially bike riding! I haven't been riding since before I was pregnant so it wasn't surprising. The weather was nice - windy and cool enough that we didn't get hot but not cold.

Brandy, Dan, Kristen, and Colin had a birthday cookout for Scott and I yesterday. Scott and Addi went without me as I was in bed with a stomach bug all day. I am feeling better today but am still exhausted although I slept most of yesterday. Scott said they had a great time and he came home with yellow tulips (my favorite!!!) and birthday presents from the girls. Of course I was upset that I had to miss it but I couldn't even get out of bed. It brought back the feelings I had when I couldn't go on my first overnight trip to Lindsey's in 3rd grade because I had pneumonia (I think it was pneumonia - high fever - exhaustion - I don't really remember the exact illness). I fought hard to stay in school so I could go home with her, but my teacher told my mom on me. I was so upset that she told and that I couldn't go.

I am also including a picture of Addison playing her drum. We got a lot of new toys at the One Week Boutique consignment sale last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment