Addi has been crawling for about a week! Here is a video of her and I playing "where's momma" - a game that her and Scott usually play, but we decided to try it out today - so much fun! :) Basically, we hide behind the couch, and she get's really excited when we pop-out from behind the couch. The second half of the video is her crawling after the remote. Please ignore my obnoxious laugh and voice - they make her laugh so...
She tried toast today and this past weekend cheese. She liked both, although I think she likes toast more than cheese. I can't get her to eat potatoes. I whipped them with cheese and plain yogurt (both of which she loves) and still nothing.
Addi is getting tubes this Thursday. Please say a prayer for her. It's a simple outpatient surgery so we aren't worried but they still have to use anesthesia.
Her and I fly out on Saturday to see Scott in D.C. We can't wait!
EDIT: Pictures from getting her tubes - Before - right after - right before we left. I only had my phone so they didn't turn out that great. Her gown had tigers on it!



No comments:
Post a Comment