Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Addi's House and Other Things

Our friends Mike and Natalie brought us a little playhouse for Addi. Mike builds custom playground sets and took this down before building one of his own. This house was the only part salvageable, so they called us to see if we were interested. It needs to be painted and we are taking part of the railing off of it since it isn't needed but Addi can play in it in the meantime. She loves it and in the morning she runs to the window and says, "house, house" pointing to it.



We planted these flowers in the Fall when Michelle was in town (October, I think). I thought I put pictures of it up on a blog post, but looking back I realize I did not. Anyway, the flowers look great! They are not all blooming yet, but we love the plants we picked out.



Our sweet kumquat tree is overflowing with fruit. We picked it too early last year I think - it tastes much better!

Some other pictures of Addi and Dylan.

I tried out the new Flip camera Scott got me for my birthday...so here is a video from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment