Monday, January 16, 2012

My Pictures From SC (By Addison)

I got a new camera for Christmas and have been busy taking pictures with it. Here are some of my pictures from SC.

Close-up of Sitti's pillow

I shared and let someone else take this picture

Digger the dog

Santa decoration in the window

Sittin in the kitchen

Mama and the tree

Mimi in her kitchen

Mim and Grandaddy

The angel on top of the tree

Another tree picture - it was so beautiful

Papa

The ornaments

I like taking pictures of myself

Minnie, the Minnie phone, and my new play puppie

Mim and Grandaddy's front yard

Toy Traveller

My point-of-view - I call it Looking Out

Just getting some eye-level pictures 


I really like the outside pictures since I don't have a flash



Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking something must be wrong with your new camera, blurry pics, then I realized Addison took them all! :)

    ReplyDelete