Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Shower Tallahassee Fl 4-19-09

We had a baby shower this past weekend and it was wonderful! I can't really put it into words. Brandy, Emma, and Kristen really know how to throw a great celebration. Everything was so beautiful...from the flowers to the M&Ms with Poppy on them. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends here in Florida...it is truly a blessing. Thank you to all of my fabulous friends that helped me celebrate this new piece of my life.



The Poppy M&Ms...

just a sampling of the great onesies!



The flowers...Val's present to the mommy-to-be -I've already worn it a few times!



The girls...



Rebekah & Ella...painting the onesies...Brandy & Natalie


Jen & the hostesses...mingling...Issy & Ella


The expectant momma...the girls...

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shower! I hope i figured this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the onesies. Looks like y'all had a really great time! miss you love you. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like ya'll had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a wonderful time! I can't wait to get the onesies home to wash them and look at them more closely.

    ReplyDelete