Thursday, April 16, 2009

gardens, bellies, and dylans, oh my!

Our garden is looking great...all the rain and then sunshine is really making it grow! We planted a variety of tomatoes (cherry and large), peppers (sweet bell, banana, chili, jalapeno), eggplant, okra, cucumbers, and basil. In the second picture you can see our sweet kumquat tree to the right. We got about a dozen pieces of fruit off of it last year. Scott and I decided that if we were living in FL we wanted to have a citrus tree and this one does best in this area.


I have had a lot of people tell me they want to see updated belly pictures...so here we go. And yes my butt is getting larger or either my already large butt is poking out more ;-)

I am 29 weeks and 1 day...

I had to include a picture of Dylan a little annoyed that I woke her up to take her picture.




This weekend is my baby shower here in Tallahassee. I am getting excited about seeing my friends and spending time celebrating and talking baby stuff. I'll post pictures next week.

3 comments:

  1. I wish i could start my garden already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We already have blooms on the tomato plants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what?! you didn't plant any poppies???

    ReplyDelete