Thursday, April 23, 2009

Following the blog...

I learned that I can add a few people to the list to get automatic emails from the blog but it is limited. So if you got this via email, then that means I was able to add you to the blog email list - so feel special. :) I was also able to open the comments feature.

However, if you are following the blog and didn't get an email then you have to have a blog reader. I use Bloglines...shoot me an email if you want to figure out how to do this, but I highly recommended it if you like to follow news feeds or other types of feeds as well. If you use a tool like Bloglines, you can follow several blogs and all you have to do is subscribe and then go to your Bloglines account.

I guess none of this really matters until Poppy is born and I start posting pics and videos...

No comments:

Post a Comment