Last Friday Addison ate her first meal containing "solid foods." She wasn't that enthusiastic about it at first, but likes it now. We will be trying butternut squash later this week. I have been making baby food this week and freezing it. So far I've made squash and peas. The BabyCook (a Christmas present from Addison's Granddad and Grandmamma) has made it super easy. Thanks Mrs. Marie and Mr. Ricky!
Here is a clip of her first meal. I am feeding her in the first part of the video, and Scott is feeding her in the second part of the video. He has much more patience than I do. I keep forgetting that she has to learn how to eat :-)
Bon Appetite!
CUTE!!! I remember the days of the "what is this stuff" look. Everything is so new -- the texture, the smell, and the delivery mechanism. It does get easier! :)
ReplyDeleteadorable!!, cant wait to see what my little nugget does once he is ready to eat!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so much fun now - she reaches for it with her mouth - kind of like a baby bird.
ReplyDelete