

It turns out that Addi is a much better eater at daycare than at home. She really only eats a few bites of everything at home and she won't touch the peas. But at daycare she eats everything. They do lace the peas with applesauce but at this point I don't want everything she eats to be sweet. Maybe this is why she doesn't eat well? Her teachers think its because she wants to nurse at home rather than eat. Right now I'm not going to worry about it. She is just learning.
She had her first "shy - I need mommy" moment the other day. We went to our neighbor's house to watch the playoff game and Lydia wanted to hold Addison. Of course she goes to everyone so I passed her along. After about 30seconds she was fussy and reaching for me. She wouldn't let me out of her sight and I had to sit on the floor near her so she would hang out and play. Eventually she warmed up to the environment and to everyone and of course Scott or I were always right there.
Baby signs are going well. We missed last week's class because of school stuff but we can go this week. Its a 6 week class and is a lot of fun. Addison is the youngest baby but she really seems to like it. It will be a while before she learns to sign, but she is starting to recognize signs. She gets really excited when I sign (and say) milk.
School is going well. I am slowly getting my prospectus outlined. I am meeting with my chair this week to talk about it. Once I rope it all in and figure out exactly what I need to include, I can really start to write. The class that I am TAing for is so interesting! I am really enjoying the "teaching" part of it although I don't teach in the traditional manner. It made me realize that I miss being in front of a class.
Scott starts his traveling next week. It will be an adjustment for us all but hopefully it won't be for too long. At this point we are hoping he is only gone a few nights a week. Please pray for us during this change. I know it is really hard on Scott to be away from us, and I am hopeful that something great and grand is going to come out of it for Scott.
Scott and I can't wait for the weekend!!!! WoooHooo New Orleans!
No comments:
Post a Comment