If Addison could talk, I do believe she would say, "mmmm...butternut squash!"
She really likes butternut squash. I found out after a few days at daycare that she LOVES cereal there. They then proceeded to tell me they add a small amount of unsweetened applesauce to it. No wonder she loves it so. Nothing I can do about it now. I told them that we were only introducing one food at a time and they seemed to get that it wasn't an all you can eat baby food buffet yet. We add a bit of the "sauce" to her cereal and she eats it like a champ now. Onto the peas tomorrow.
We have a couple of new friends...two bottom teeth. They finally made an appearance and are slowly breaking through. Addison didn't sleep well last night and I think it was due to that but who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment