Scott and I just booked a weekend for New Orleans in a couple of weeks. Its about a 6.5 hour drive and neither of us have been so we are really excited. Its a short trip but should be a fun way to celebrate our anniversary. We are staying at the The Inn on Bourbon. I love reward points! Mrs. Marie and Mr. Ricky are coming to town to hang out with Addison and Dylan.
Dylan has more pep in her step so I think the thyroid medicine is starting to work. She is much more energetic and looks like she is slimming down. We won't know for sure how well its working until we go back in February but for now its looking good.
Addison still isn't digging the peas although its looking better. She likes it when I thin it out with breast milk. We try avocado this weekend. Its pretty easy - just mash and maybe add some breast milk or water to thin it out. No cooking involved. We will see...
No comments:
Post a Comment