Tuesday, January 19, 2010

pass the peas please

Or not. So far Addi is not digging the peas. Not sure if its the texture or the taste but we are going to continue to try all week. After she first tried them she refused to eat the squash but that passed later today. She was in a cranky mood today - the teeth are hurting her I think - so maybe that is why the peas got the shaft. We will soon find out.

I believe her new teeth are related to the slowskies. For some reason (and I am not alone on this, Scott thought the same thing), I thought they would just pop out once they broke the skin. Not the case (although each morning we check to see if they are there). They are just hanging out. One has broken free the other is still in restraints. Her gums are red and swollen, and I'm just giving her extra mommy love and my fingers (her choice not mine although she also loves ice in the mesh foodie bag, teethers, links, frozen anything, etc) to chew on in the meantime.

We also discovered recently that she LOVES the remote. I mean loves it and will do whatever she can to get to it. Another way she is like Scott :) Perhaps we will use the remote to get her to crawl. Right now she just rolls until she gets to it. Its pretty funny seeing her roll all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment