Addi has double ear infections. We went to the doctor yesterday afternoon. She seems to be feeling a little better today and slept later this morning. Amazing what one dose of antibiotics and motrin can do. Scott and I are taking turns taking care of her and working - I am so happy this didn't happen last week when he was gone! Lots of extra cuddles for our sweet baby girl. This morning Addi and I finger painted (using the color wonder set from Vanessa and Sylvie from Christmas - loving it!), cut out shapes in playdough, colored various pictures, played a couple of computer games (colors/shapes/counting stuff), picked out coloring pages to print from the computer, read books, watched tv, and just hung out. I didn't realize how many colors she can correctly identify. Then her and her Dad hung out. We are both exhausted since we still have to get our work done, but thankfully we have each other. She still doesn't have much of an appetite (hasn't since late last week). Didn't have any symptoms until Sunday afternoon (fever) but in hindsight we realize that not eating and not napping are related to the ear infections.
We already had a follow-up scheduled with her ENT later this month so maybe we will get answers about the tubes - not sure if two doubles in 3.5 months means another set of tubes. One is still sitting in the canal but not doing anything. The other has been gone since December.
No comments:
Post a Comment