- I passed my dissertation proposal defense this past Tuesday! YIPPEE!!!!!! I have some revisions to make, but I am on my way to collecting data and actually doing the research
- Scott and I are covered in tick bites...that is right tick bites. I also have some other bite that is painful and gross looking. Keeping an eye on it in case I need to head to the doctor (do people actually go to the doctor for insect bites?)
- Addi now greets Dylan each morning with, "hello (sometimes hi) Dylan, good morning"(it is really cute)
- She also likes to say "I see [fill in the blank]"
- Aside from the "I" and "my" (my shoe) she likes to also talk in third person..."Addi milk; Addi color (meaning her turn); Addi shoe
- Although she doesn't mind sharing with adults, sharing her crayons (any crayons really because all crayons are her crayons when other kids are around) with other kids is very difficult for her.
- Addi loves giving hugs and kisses and does so many times a day..we love it!
- She is also obsessed with Cheerios and asks for them constantly. Of course she gives half of them to Dylan. But if Dylan steals them she gets mad.
- Elmo, Big Bird, and Baby Signs...enough said.
- Addi hasn't had a paci at school in many months...we did not know this until the other day. She can nap without it. I am pulling the plug next week - Scott is out of town so it will be a little easier I think (even he said this). At night she asks for "paci and bear" - we've let it go on too far. She doesn't even sleep with it really (once she falls asleep it is gone). So wish us luck.
Friday, April 1, 2011
Random bullets of life
I have a ton of pictures from the camping trip this past weekend (so much fun!) and will hopefully get them up this weekend. We are doing well but are really busy so I will leave you with some random bullets of updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment