We now have 16 teeth! Addi's two top canines are just now breaking the skin, which explains her waking up early...she does this every time she is teething.
Last night was the first night without the paci. She asked for it when she went to bed but I explained that it was all gone. She looked for it didn't see it and grabbed her bear. We read a few books, said our prayers and I put her down. She asked for it again as I was walking out, and I explained again. She looked at me like "really - where is it?" then went to sleep. No fussing or anything. This morning she woke up early (I blame the teeth). She asked for the paci once and then we rocked. I finally brought her to bed with me hoping that I would get a few extra minutes. She cuddled and after about 5 minutes she patted my chest and said, "mommy." I said, "yes. " She said, "I love you" and I said it back. Then a few minutes later she patted my chest again and I asked her what she wanted and she started singing. It was too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment