Thursday, April 7, 2011

Paci day 3

Last night did not go as well as the first two nights. Although she never asked for paci or even mentioned it she had a hard time going to sleep. I let her cry for a little while and then went in and rubbed her back and tried to get her down. Eventually, I had to let her cry for a little while longer and she fell asleep. Praying tonight goes better than last night! The good thing is that she slept later this morning that she has the last several mornings.

Addi came home yesterday with a new song. She started singing it in the car and it took me a few minutes to remember which one is was. She kept saying ashes, ashes, all fall down  and then she would clap. Once I figured it out we sang it together. She has also started to dress up in some of my old costume jewelry. Love it!

Here is a picture from yesterday after dinner. Addi eating yogurt...or perhaps she is using it as a facial.

No comments:

Post a Comment