Tonight didn't go as well as last night but it still went really well.
She only asked for paci once when going to bed and didn't fuss at all when she went down. However, about 15 minutes later she started crying. I let her go about 5 minutes realizing the crying wasn't going to get any better. I went in and we talked. She stood up and reached for a hug. When I picked her up she asked for paci again. I explained that it was all gone and that she had her bear. She cuddled her bear, snuggled up to me, and put her head on my shoulder. I put her down and rubbed her back for a minute. Then I told her that it was time for bed and that she had her bear to snuggle. I told her that Daddy and I loved her and good night. She sat up and was a bit uncertain. But she laid back down as I was starting to walk out. She didn't fuss and seems to be down for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment