Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend 2011

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We went to St. Teresa Saturday morning and had a picnic lunch. Then we spent the afternoon together. That evening we steamed oysters and ate the rest of the spinach that mom and dad brought from the garden along with roasted potatoes. Yum!



Easter morning we went to church. Addi was wearing the dress that Lisa made her (I know - she made it!!!). Thank you, Lisa! I can't believe it is the first dress she has made. It is beautiful! That afternoon we dyed eggs and had an Easter dinner of BBQ chicken on the grill with Derrick's yellow sauce, baked sweet potatoes, sauteed spinach, sweet peas, and deviled eggs. And yes the Easter bunny went a little overboard this year for Addi!
The dress Lisa made!







So the Easter Bunny brought me this?!?!?! Awesome!

Oooo...what's in here?
Coloring an egg to dye

Dyeing eggs with Mommy and Daddy! Addison didn't really get into it like we thought she would.
Chasing the bubbles so she can pop them!

BUBBLES! Thanks Easter Bunny for the bubble gun!
It's been a long day so I think I will curl up and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment